Hundreds of Collectors Traders Collapsed Storm

>> Friday, February 25, 2011

Strong winds accompanied by heavy rains that hit the city of Baubau, Southeast Sulawesi, causing hundreds Wameo Market stall traders in ruins. Besides damaging stall traders, high winds also damaged several homes roof. Luckily no casualties in the incident, but the loss was estimated to reach tens of millions of dollars.

At least, 140 Market stall traders in Wameo, City Baubau, collapsed and flattened to the ground. Hundreds of traders in this market can only be let go, after a stall where they sell ravaged a result of strong winds which came all of a sudden.

Traders are seen trying to restore their merchandise stall-shanties were destroyed. Most other commodities to evacuate those who still can be sold back to a safer place.

One trader said strong winds accompanied by torrential rain suddenly dating. traders do not have time to save his wares as more choose to save themselves.

"Maybe if you do not adhere to a metal pole, I could join the wind pack," said '"Ode Maemunah Wa, a merchant. DK

0 comments:

About

My photo
I am a worker one of the national TV media in Indonesia. Work that I do have since 1999. For me the blog is because so many stories and interesting and important moment that I met during the making coverage in Southeast Sulawesi. I hope that this blog can benefit many people, at least for my own.

Variety Kendari Info

NYT > Home Page

Kabar Terbaru tvOne

Berita Terbaru Kendari

Popular Posts

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP